Wednesday, October 25, 2006

100 minute clock

Some days accomplishments are measured in small steps. The "house master" for our building (and some others) came by today to install a doorstop to prevent my big wooden door from bumping against my big wooden bookshelves when people opened it too fast. I had a meeting at 9:30 and thought he would probably still be working when it started, but he was remarkably efficient and was gone before anyone arrived.

He (or someone) also later installed the "100 minute" clock that the students gave me yesterday. It is a regular clock, but with more divisions in the circle so that the quarter hour reads "25", the half hour reads "50", and the 3/4 hour reads "75". The students said that I would need the extra time, and they were absolutely right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home